Monday, September 5, 2011

My lovebugs!!! ♥


My LOVEBUGS!
My new addition to my love bugs, meet Jizele! My cutest little cousin and god daughter, we are 30 years apart! OH-EM-GEE! she can be my daughter. I love this girl to death! Baby sat (with my sis of course, hehehe) her a couple of times and she is one good girl.
Meet Soiyan (soy-yan), she is my sister's step daughter. She is a shy girl with Beyonce type hair!!. A little push over but it's balance when we put Natalie in the picture. LOL. I barely see her BUT she is the easiest to babysit because she is so quiet. She's growing lovelier and lovelier everyday. Cute little girl!
And of course, my little rascal I meant princess, Natalie!!! This girl is such a character!! Strong personality and just playful. I love her as if she's my blood. She is my brother's step daughter. Although my brother broke up with Nat's mom, Nat still comes over my parents house to spend the weekends or whenever she has NO babysitter, my mom gladly volunteers so we can spend time with her. I love having conversation with her every morning when we wake up because I feel like I'm talking to somebody my age. We can talk on and on about everything. This girl is one smarty pants!! I hope to be part of her life forever because she will always be my first Lovebug!!!

No comments: