Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wedding details

I had some wedding details that I love dearly and I was glad that it came out beautiful with the white, clean and crisp look we are going for. Although I was not happy with our centerpieces (our florists jipped me by not putting the lilies that we payed for), it was still okay....could have been better. Thanks to my wonderful wedding coordinator, Kristina V for the wonderful input on the theme we are going for.


Last minute changes to our charger plates! I love this design better!! Charger plates by 1st class linen production.

Cork to hold our place cards.  Hello love events designed the cards.  I printed and cut 268 pieces!

Place cards table

Cake by Kathleen from Gala Bakery.  Flavor was red velvet with buttercream filling and chocolate with banana cream filling.  Cake Stand by Kristina V events.


My centerpieces by Victoria Marshall.  Wish she stucked with the plan of adding lilies to the design for more fuller and taller arrangement.  She made her own judgement call the day of the wedding to remove the lilies we payed for!  Not acceptable...nonetheless, the flowers are still okay...would have been better... oh well... 
These big sweetheart table flowers and vases were pretty.
Table covers and curtains  by 1st class linen production (Thomas)

Picture by my cousin!! Loves it!!!

No comments: